Friday, November 22, 2013

Bike Ride Through Bremerhaven

A few weeks ago on a decently warm and relatively dry Tuesday I went biking through the older part of Bremerhaven with my camera in search of some new sights.  It was a fun couple hours of biking and at one point I pulled out a page from other exchange students books and decided to make a video.  Videos are fun to take and fun to watch and I think people will enjoy hearing my voice as I take you on a tiny tour of Bremehaven.  And no, there wasn't a script or any rehearsals, I really am just that good at improv.
Enjoy!  hmm so two days later and the video doesn't seem to be working... I might be able to get it up on my facebook for my friends and family but the rest of my readers will just need to wait until I get this figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment