Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bremerhaven

       My first post after the original host family email was rather brief, so this post will serve as a sort of supplement on the city of Bremerhaven.  I meant to put this up sooner but better late then never!  This information all came off google though so maybe I'll make a comparison post once I actually reach Bremerhaven.


                                                           Tour of Bremerhaven:

This picture comes from a boat festival held annually in Bremerhaven.  Hopefully I'll stay late enough next year to see it!

Boat Parade
This is the main terminal building of Bremerhaven's port.  The city is supposed to be very modern and most of the architecture is post war.

Sunset over the harbor

This is the "Zoo by the Sea" (literally that's what Zoo am Meer translates to) and it's an aquarium plus other animals found near the sea.  I'll definitely check it out

Lloyd Gymnasium This is one of the buildings of my school!
Here's a picture from inside another one of my high school's buildings.  I could get used to this!

A German beach on the North Sea.  It looks just like Lake Michigan to me!
On a rare sunny day, everyone flocks to the beach
Bremerhaven even has it's own beautiful town Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment